We are here to help
Our goal is to make your journey through our boutique as smooth and delightful as possible. So, before you embark on your shopping adventure, take a moment to peruse our FAQs and discover the secrets to a seamless experience. If you can't find the answer you're seeking, our friendly customer support team is just a wave of the wand away. Let's unravel the mysteries together and ensure that every step of your journey is filled with wonder and enchantment.
Do You Ship Internationally?
While we would love the opportunity to see our brand ship outside of the United States and its territories, we have been focusing in on only shipping to and slaying the logistics of the Continental US and its territories ( including Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.)
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept a variety of payment methods to make your shopping experience as convenient as possible. You can pay using major credit cards, debit cards, or popular online payment platforms.
We also have convenient pay methods such as Klarna Pay in 4 and Shop Pay Pay in 4 options available for when you need a little extra time in between payments.
In person, we accept card, cash, Venmo, Cashapp, and Paypal. Rest assured that all transactions are encrypted and securely processed.
How are your products Made?
Our Products follow the FDA guidelines for fragrance, ingredients and packaging. They are vegan friendly and we do not test on animals. We partner with cosmetics lab with over 20+ years combined experience to ensure our cosmetics products are safe and compliant. For the Super Long version of "about our products", click here.
Do you accept returns?
Due to the nature of items we sell, and the fact that it is used on sensitive areas like face, lips, eyes and skin we do not accept returns on our products. Our full list of policies and procedures can be found in the bottom menu on our website.
How can I contact your customer support?
There are multiple ways to reach our customer service department. We are a growing indie brand, so unfortunately we do not have 24 hour customer service, but we do strive to respond within 24 hours.
How to reach customer service:
- Chat: Our chat feature allows you to get automated answers to FAQ's as well as track your package. If you still have questions, there is an option to speak to a representative.
- Email: For order help email email@example.com.
- By Phone: 919.213.0011 Wednesday-Friday 9am-6pm EST
- By Mail: Our mailing address is:
Attn: Bold and Luscious Cosmetics Co.
8105 Fayetteville Road Suite 113, #402
Raleigh NC 27603
How do you tell the Best By Date on the Hand Made Items? ( Body Butter, Body Creams, Body Oil, etc)
We will be moving to a new batching system to help our customers identify the shelf life of our hand made items. Our hand made items are good from One year of first use. This is due to the bacteria on the hands and body that enter the bottle once it is becoming used. We will now be issuing a recommend "Best By" date to ensure that the products maintain their wear.
- Locate the square white pricing sticker either on the back or bottom.
- Find the top row of letters and numbers.
- The first two letters represent the Month the product was made. The next two digits represent the day. the next one to two digits represent the year. The numbers following that represent which group of products it was made with and finally the last letter represents what type of product it is.
- The date displayed below is the "Best By" date.
For example a product with a code JA062301B, was made January 6 2023 with the first group of Body Butters.
If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to make your experience with us as magical as possible!